Monday, November 12, 2012

The Election, The Candidates, and The White Vote


I've always been a fan of Chris Rock and his comedic genius, so it should be no surprise that I would post at least one thing from the great man himself.  Thanks to a fellow classmate for recommending me this video, I think it fits in perfectly with what's happening now with the election year and my concept.

This video was created by Chris Rock for the late night Jimmy Kimmel Show and I retrieved this clip off of YouTube.  In this clip, Chris Rock performs an election add promoting the re-election of President Barack Obama for the 2012 election.  What Rock is trying to do is convince white people to vote for Obama, portraying Obama as a white man trapped in a black man's body (basically). 

No comments:

Post a Comment