Sunday, November 11, 2012

Assignment 11: Creating an Information Graphic

In this assignment, we had to create our own information graphic that had to do with our concept.  Again, my concept is comedy and humor, so I was trying to figure out what I could make that was funny but still provided some sort of data.  As third-grade as it is, poop, or the thought of it, makes me laugh.  I understand this may not make everyone laugh, but the descriptions of the different kinds have to make you giggle a little because those explanations are just humorous to begin with.  I knew about this list for many years, but it wasn't until this assignment that I thought it could work for my infograph.  The point is, we all do it, we may take it for granted, and not think of this as something that can be funny and informative.

The website I used for this infograph is from Piktochart  and the data was retrieved from 2 different websites that are listed below under sources. 

Sources: The Poopie List 
Piktochart 
This is Your Poop 

2 comments:

  1. OMG that's so hilarious. As taboo as it is to talk about poop, this info graphic definitely takes a load off. Pun intended. Great job Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is freaking awesome, I couldn't stop laughing hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete