Thursday, December 6, 2012

Final Assignment (attempt #2): What Makes You Laugh?


After some good feedback from my peers, I updated my final assignment on "What Makes You Laugh?"

For this clip, I still kept the same interviewees that I used in the first attempt, but this time I added an introduction and conclusion that goes into what makes us laugh.  The intro and conclusion provide a narrative that lays over photos/images that I thought were funny.  In the background I also added music throughout the entire clip.  The song is, "Make Em' Laugh," from the movie soundtrack from "Singing in the Rain."  Thanks to a fellow classmate for providing me with that idea and song.

The point of this clip is to show laughter.  The thing of it is, is that laughter is really in the eye of the beholder.  I can't tell you what's funny to you.  Only you can decide that.  What I may think is funny, or my interviewees, may not be funny to my audience.  

I just hope I made you...at least smile.  Enjoy!


1 comment: