Sunday, October 21, 2012

Assignment 8: Video Slideshow

 
 
 
Assignment 8 focus was to take our conceptual focus, use images related, and make a video slideshow of the pictures.  With my concept being comedy and humor, I was trying hard to find something that I could take lots of pictures of that would be funny.  It wasn't until I was in my backyard with my dog that something caught my eye that was perfect.  My mooning Gnome was the perfect object to take pictures of.  First off, it's a gnome, so it's weird to begin with.  Then, this little fella is mooning, so that's even funnier.  My plan was to take this guy around with me and put him in random spots, and then take pictures of him in those positions/spots.  I eventually wanted to take him to a busy location and set him somewhere and take pictures of their reaction, but my fear was that someone would take him.  So, I stayed close to him when I took the pictures.  All I can say is that if I saw this little guy just sitting somewhere, I'd probably take him too.  The music that I used was from Windows Photo Story 3.  It had a sort of quirky rhythm to it and I didn't want to use some song or melody that I would get sued for, so I figured this was the safest bet.
 
Anyway, by using my pictures, and a few random gnome pictures that made me laugh, I used Photo Story 3 to make my presentation.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your video slideshow and definitely shows that you put a lot of work into it. Its idiosyncrasies like these that remind us to not forget to see the humor or good in life. This slideshow reminds of that Dave Matthews Band video where the guy is walking around New York giving random individuals 'free hugs'.

    ReplyDelete